16 April 2010

catch up.

This past month has been quite a whirlwind for us.
Here are just a couple pics because I have been not so good at taking pictures.

FYI - I lost my camera charger last year in Singapore. So, the only time I can charge my battery is if I go to my mom's since she has the same charger. Pathetic I know. I should have bought one on ebay by now. Oh wait, I did, but when it arrived my battery did not fit. Good thing my co-worker just gave me her old one.


We went to Universal Studios with our good friends. This is Jared with G on his shoulders and the guy from the Water World show.
Side note: Jared and I used to watch this silly/funny show called Scare Tactics. The actor above was on the show. So, I insisted that Jared get a pic with him. Plus he was out favorite.


J and Dora the Explorer. So cute. I love this girl.



We went to Krisean & Patrick's wedding.
So sweet and fun.


Sisters
(why do I look like a giant?)



Auntie Cathy & Mom


Maren & Trisha


2 comments:

About us said...

You guys are adorable :) I love that last picture of you and Jarred! Can't wait to see you guys again :) We're in El Paso right now, looking for a place to call home, but once we get back we should have another game night!
Love ya!

Lula. said...

I can't believe the number of weddings you go to. It's kind of crazy.

And you are so beautiful. Remember tall with long toes..? Girl, that's how it's going to be the rest of our lives, I'm afraid. If only I could figure out how to stay as thin like you do.

xo