27 August 2010

babymoon in maui.

We had saved up knowing we wanted to go somewhere before the bambino was born. So, we took our "last hoorah" trip to Maui. After moving and J starting a new job, it was the perfect time for us to get away. It was the best vacation we have been on since our honeymoon. Of course, we were having so much fun that I hardly took any pictures and most of the time forgot my camera. My baby bump transformed while we were there...I guess people refer to it as "my belly popped out." I'm sure it had something to do with the great food and multiple servings of shave ice.


This is the city that I am going to be mayor of someday. My grandma was born here.


Jared had to try out this surfing simulator place. Pregnant or not, there is no way I would have been able to get up on that thing.


Dinner at Kimo's in Lahaina...so good!


Haleakala

shave ice x20


No comments: