08 February 2011

2 months.


Our little man is 2 months old.

Time is flying and I kinda hate it. Can time please stop? He has changed so much. I am trying to soak up every minute...I can't seem to get enough kisses in.

Caden is a good baby (I'm sure everyone says this about their own children). He eats like a champ and is starting to develop a sleeping schedule. Although, do you call sleeping for 3 hours at night a schedule? I think my body has finally adapted to the unfamiliar sleep pattern :)

His 2 month appointment is tomorrow (a bit late). So, we will have a stats update soon!


Post-edit:  Caden's stats for his 2 month check up...
Weight: 11 pounds - 20%
Length: 23 inches - 35%

3 comments:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

He is SO SO cute!!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see this little man soon! he is getting so big and gets cuter all the time!

Anne said...

I love that little guy! He is so adorable! I can only imagine how good of a baby he is!