18 May 2011

private eyes.

I know I'm not a popular blogger.
I blog to keep a record of our happenings and so family and friends can see what we're up to.
Since having our little C, I am feeling much more cautious about having our personal info exposed.
So, I have decided to make our blog private.

If you want continue reading our blog, please leave your email address in the comment section.

p.s. If you are a blog stalker or ghost reader and never leave comments, its ok. I too, read blogs and don't comment on them. Don't be shy if you want to be added, especially if I know you.

p.p.s. I didn't mean for that to sound like I think I have some huge following. I'm pretty sure just a few friends and my family read this blog :)

14 comments:

Tiffany said...

Me please. Tyoung13@MSN.com

Moss Family said...

Hi....yea, I read and dont leave comments! But would love to be added. Your fam is adorable!
Thanks! Tenille
mickten14@hotmail.com

About us said...

Can you blog stock & leave comments? If so, we'd like to continue doing so. How can we not see more of Caden?! Sign us up! marisamarie.may@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

me of course:) jessi0605@msn.com

Matt & Danielle said...

Matt & Danielle Heyes...danielleheyes@yahoo.com

Caden is darling!

LLO'Donnell said...

I want to be added too!!!
you know my email address, I hope...

Jojo Forte said...

add me! add me! add me!
i'm new to this whole blog thing.. but i wanna be part of this private vip club concerning my favorite aunt, uncle and cousins lives!! :)
jordan.ashley.forte@gmail.com
love you jillie!! <3

Lula. said...

Me me me!
lubrutsch at gmail dot com

Anne said...

add me of course!!!! annecongelliere@gmail.com
p.s. I love all the update pictures of ur little man!!

Kristy said...

keep us on! krjcoleman@gmail.com

Luke{and}Dana said...

Please include me!! :)
danaxoxo@gmail.com [dana cuny]

Janene said...

don't forget me... iamneenie@hotmail.com :) Miss you, let's get together soon!

sherryandbryon said...

I would love an invite. Your little guy is too CUTE and it's been fun to be in touch again.
Thanks!!!
sherryandbryon@yahoo.com

Emily @ GEORGE Interior Design said...

me!!!