02 December 2011

buckle up...

...it's going to be a long post. Enjoy.

Football season has come to an end. To say that Caden loved the games would be an understatement. He pretty much had free rein to run all over the sidelines.





We celebrated the upcoming arrival of my new "nephew" - my cousin Brian's son. His wife, Anne is such a trooper, you really have no idea. Let's just say she is 41 weeks and being induced today!



Mom and Tom had birthdays.


We played at lots of parks, the splash pad a couple times (thanks Janene and Jessi for that hidden gem) and ate out with friends.













We came across this adorable little mummy. The costume fell to pieces before we even got out of the house. I'm not embarrassed to admit that I made it and kinda failed. There's always next year.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun. loving the updates!now we need to see that little man:).

Anne said...

Love Caden's halloween costume!!! He is seriously such a handsome boy!! Looks like u guys have been super busy but having lots of fun!! I still have not posted about Isaac yet... but I'm pulling the exhausted card and am not quite sure when a post will happen!!

LLO'Donnell said...

Hey, how come it looks like my cake is ON FIRE, when there's only 21 candles on it???