20 October 2008

Giving In.

I am giving into the blogging world. I have always said I would not post my life for all to read about. However, I have to confess that I have been a blog stalker for some time now. I find myself indulged in the happenings of family, friends, designers, moms and people I don't even know. I'm going to give it a shot for the following reasons:

1) It will be great to have a journal filled with photographs for my future children.
2) I think it is a good way to keep up with people you don't get to talk to or see often.
3) It is a unique way of learning so many different things.

That is enough for me to do it. I can't promise that our blog will be amazing, but I will give it my best shot. So, here goes...

We got married this year. Not to sound cliche, but we both agree that is was the best day of our lives.





3 comments:

Toni said...

yeah! So excited to see what's going on in the life of the newly weds! How are ya?!?!

laura said...

i'll be a regular stalker. i look forward to seeing some befores/afters of your projects! and who is the brunette man in that picture?!

sherryandbryon said...

Jillian,
I'm so glad you decided to blog and I'm so glad you found my blog! It will be fun to keep in touch. It was great to see your mom and maren at michelle's wedding.
love, sherry