24 January 2009

Babies.

No....we are not currently having a baby. For right now we are content living through our friends.

As I am attempting to put together some overdue baby gifts, I realized that all our friends who had babies recently have had girls. I'm always interested in hearing what people name their babies. So, below is a list of the new arrivals.

Ainsley Hughes
born to Jeff and Jen Hughes 
Jeff and Jared have been friends since kindergarten. Jeff and Jen live in Houston, so we hope that we can visit them sooner than later. (see in a past post, Jeff and Jen got married the month after us)

Seattle Caroline Trejo
born to Brock and Nicole Trejo
Brock and I have been friends since we were freshmen in high school. I'm so bummed that we missed them at Christmas time. They live in Ohio, so we probably won't see them for awhile.

Sarah "Sisi" Tranquillo
born to Kat and Gimmy Tranquillo
Kat and I met in college and have been good friends since. We live really close to each other (neighboring cities) and have still not be able to meet up. I can't wait to meet this Italian cutie.

Rylee Aloe
born to Mike and Jaylin Aloe
Jared and Mike have been friends since elementary school. The Aloe's also live pretty close to us. I hope we can see them soon.

Charlie Louise Elmer
born to Dave and Toni Elmer
Toni and I met in college in Utah. She is amazing, runs her own business and is a mother of 4 now. She has 3 little boys and finally got her girl. I am thrilled for her. They live in Texas and we haven't seen each other for a few years. I miss her and could use her endless energy....you inspire me Tone.

Unfortunately, we have not met any of these sweet babies in person yet. Everyone is spread out and of course very busy. We plan to make it happen very soon. We are so excited for all of our friends and look forward to the new babies that are due this year.

2 comments:

Matt & Danielle said...

Stalk us all you want...we are happy to have you! Great to hear from you...Yeah for Brian and his darling wife! Sounds like your job is amazing...Singapore...i'm a little jealous! M & D Heyes

Moss Family said...

Hi! It's Tenille Moss (Hemphill)...I found your blog from Sherry's. It looks like you are doing great and are so happy! Congrats on the marriage! I love the blogging world!