15 January 2009

Brian and Anne.

This past weekend my cousin Brian married his sweet girlfriend Anne. It was our first wedding of the year. The festivities started off on Friday night with a rehearsal dinner at Maggiano's at The Grove. It was definitely a family affair, Anne is the youngest of 10 siblings. So, needless to say there were a lot of people there. We had a great time.

On Saturday they were married in The Los Angeles Temple. Their wedding was so beautiful. I am so glad that we were able to be apart of it. We then headed down to Ranch Santa Margarita for the reception. The reception decor was amazing! I wish I would have taken more pictures. I know someone in my family has pictures of the set up. It was a really fun night of catching up with old friends, dancing, eating and entertainment. 

I am so happy for Brian. He is one of my best friends and has helped me through some tough times in my crazy life. He has been such an example to me of the type of person I am striving to be. I wish them all the best and I am so glad to gain another cool girl in the family. I love them both so much!!!

Rehearsal dinner. 
Me, Maren, Jocey, Trish, Brittany, Aunty Dolly and Mom.

Waiting outside of the temple for Brian and Anne to come out. 
Tom, Mom, Jared and I.


Jared and I with the happy couple at the reception.

Anne and Brian.

Love.

No comments: