03 January 2012

good times & an update

We are back from our whirlwind trip. (thank goodness)

As always, Utah was a pleasure. Although, we did not get to experience a white Christmas this year.
I was terrible at taking pictures but, I'll try to scrounge some up or steal them from my nieces. We spent all our time with family this trip and it reminded me just how much I miss Jared's family. We don't get to see them often, maybe twice a year if we're lucky. So, any extended amount of time is a treat. I'm spoiled to have most of my family so close.

The day we arrived home, we left from the airport to make a few stops to visit some of my family. The best part was getting to hold my newborn nephew, who is such a little bundle. I can't wait him and his parents to move back to California this summer! The next day, Jared and Caden ( I didn't have it in me) took off to Arcadia to visit the Daines clan. We can't wait for them to move back to California this summer as well.

Did I mention that I still have yet to unpack from Utah. I'm exhausted. I will get to it this week.

A quick update....
I started working for Sherwood Development again, part-time and mostly from home. It's the perfect set up for us right now. I started my own design business and plan to get it going in the upcoming months.

Jared is done coaching football, which has given him much more free time and allows him to come home early from work :) He training to race in an olympic triathlon this spring.

Caden is non-stop. He has more energy than we know what to do with. He is learning and growing so fast.  Why does the first year go by so quickly? He is so much fun and we love him to pieces.

I am so ready for a new and exciting year. Keep up with us, we're most definitely moving AGAIN this summer. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

About us said...

Where are you guys moving to???!!! A move and a new baby?! Wow girlfriend, you are a go getter! Love you!