06 November 2008

Leaving on a BIG jet plane.

I am so blessed to love what I do for a living. It is nice to actually enjoy going to work. I am an Interior Designer for a company in Manhattan Beach. I have worked there for almost 2 years. Our crew is so fun, which makes for an entertaining atmosphere. I love working for this company and have been able to work on some great projects in the south bay. 

I am fortunate enough to be able to travel to Singapore this Saturday for work. I will be working with my boss on a 6,000 square foot penthouse right in the middle of the city. This is going to be such a great experience. Not only to be able to travel, but also to do a project that is completely different than anything I have ever worked on. I am sooooo excited!!!

4 comments:

Lula. said...

That is so cool! I am extremely jealous!

paulntara said...

How fun, have a fantastic time!! By the way, i notice that your fabulous oroville trip was not mentioned in your summer experiences....come on now, you know it was the highlight of the year!!

laura said...

exciting! i can't wait to hear about your trip (and see pics of this penthouse - hinthint).

sherryandbryon said...

Wow! My brother, Matt, will be so jealous. He served his mission in Singapore. Have a great trip!