03 November 2008

Engaged.

CONGRATULATIONS to my cousin Brian and his sweet girlfriend (now fiance) Anne. They got engaged last weekend in Dana Point, on the beach. Brian put together an amazing set up, definitely a night that would sweep any girl off her feet. He had a table for two right off the water, tiki torches, dinner and more. A perfect set up to pop the question.

Brian is not only one of my favorite boy cousins, but he is also one of my best friends. I am thrilled that he has found an awesome girl that can keep up with him and his humor. Although, I have not been able to spend much time with Anne, I know that she is sweet, patient and funny. I have heard nothing but great things about her from Brian of course, but also from my good friends. I am so happy to have another girl in our family. Brian and Anne are perfect together and we are looking forward to their wedding in January.

No comments: