29 June 2009

Growing up.


Jocelyn (my baby sister) graduated high school 2 weeks ago. Our whole family is so PROUD of her. Jocey is the youngest in our family, literally. There are no children yet. I have always thought of Jocey as the baby and I still do. I didn't realize that the past 10 years as she has grown into a young woman, I continued to get older as well. At times I still feel like I am 19. Where did the time go? 

While sitting at her graduation I was able to reflect back to the time when I graduated high school. I remember the sense of relief of being out of "high school." At the same time feelings of sadness to be parting from friends and excitement to be embarking on a new journey. I am excited for Jocey and her future.  She is uncertain what she wants to major in. She will be attending community college to get her GE's out of the way. After that, we'll see.....

Jocey - WE LOVE YOU!!! J&J

The Fam - Rhiannon, Maren, Jocelyn, Me, and Mom



Matty (Rhiannon's Bf), Jocey, and Jared





1 comment:

Lula. said...

i really can't believe it...

she is such a beauty. best of luck to jocey!