04 June 2009

Not home for long...

I know blogs are BORING without pictures...sorry. I still have to post my pictures from Singapore.

I was home for a day or so and had to head back to work in LA. I was there for 4 days and then Jared and I took off to Utah. We arrived this afternoon just in time for our oldest niece's graduation from Alta High. (Btw I did take pics today so expect them in a post soon) She graduated with a near 4.0...just a couple points shy. She had so many "ropes" which represent all the programs she participated in and honors recognition. She will be leaving at the end of the summer to attend BYU Hawaii. We are SO proud of her. CONGRATS JO!!!

We are playing this trip by ear because we possibly have to go back Saturday - did I mention we drove here?

We'll see what happens......

No comments: