13 August 2009

Imaginary friend.

Jared thought that I had an imaginary friend named Andrea.
He had never met her or even seen a picture of her.
I know he heard me talking on the phone to her but, was I talking to a "real" person?
He only knew some facts that I told him:
  • Andrea and I met in Temecula 7 years ago.
  • We talk on the phone at least 2-3 times a week and maybe see each other only once a year.
  • She is Mexican and czech.
  • She is not very tall.
  • Stories about what was going on in her life - don't worry A, I kept the personal girl talk personal.
Finally, he met her in person at our wedding rehearsal dinner. Side note: Andrea's boyfriend, Robin, had never met me either. So, he would always joke that I wasn't "real" too.

Well surprise guys, we are REAL friends!

Last weekend we met up with Robin and Andrea to celebrate his birthday. We went to Chomps, a yummy tepan and sushi restaurant in Fullerton. We had a fun time hanging out together. Robin is such a great guy and so fun to be around. Most of all, he treats my bf well. I love him for that.
Happy Birthday Robin!


April and Andrea


Apparently, Jared did not like this picture.


1 comment:

ayura said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.