30 June 2010

16 wks. 4 days


This is the first picture we have to document my pregnancy.

I have been very fortunate (not bragging) with my pregnancy so far. I thankfully didn't experience any form of morning sickness. I had some minor aches and pains in the 1st trimester but, nothing that prevented me from carrying on with my normal activities. I did experience a few weeks of major fatigue. I would nap frequently. Unfortunately, that time has passed and the naps are over.

I feel awkward when people ask me how it feels to be pregnant. I don't know how to respond. I don't feel "different" yet. I think it is still hard for me to believe that I am actually pregnant. Don't get me wrong, I am beyond thrilled. I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune in a few weeks when my belly pops!

We hope to find out what the gender is at our next appointment (July 16th).
The suspense is killing us.

5 comments:

Nat's blog said...

Jillian Congrats girl! And this picture is just cruel...you are so tiny! But as beautiful as ever! I vote boy! i hope you are feeling great and enjoying every minute of being pregnant! I'm so happy for you!

About us said...

How cute do you look?!! And you totally don't even look prego yet!! And you're almost halfway through your pregnancy! Amazing! Keep on keeping on girl! Sounds like you are doing great :)

Anne said...

You are so tiny!!! So jealous!!! You look so awesome! We are so happy for you guys!! Finally your baby is coming!

Anonymous said...

you couldn't be any cuter! i feel embarrased that i am 3 times the size of you and only about a week further along than you! i can't wait to find out what you two are having!

Lula. said...

yeah.... i'm not so sure you can call that a pregnancy picture. not fair.

still so so excited for you! I can't wait to find out what you are having! lots of love.