12 September 2010

27 weeks.

I have loved being pregnant. So far, so good. 
Maybe I would feel differently if I experienced morning sickness? Who knows? I'm very thankful I did not.
I love seeing my belly grow and grasping the reality that there is an actual human in there.
My favorite part by far is feeling the constant movement. It is a miracle.
I am so in love with this little guy. 
I'm getting anxious....and we still have at least 12 weeks to go.


Belly pic coming next week...
In the mean time enjoy this oldie.

Can you believe these two crazies are going to be parents?
I can't.

(this photo was taken during our courtship, it is one of our favorites - July 2006)

3 comments:

Maegan Alme said...

Haha I love the pic. I love that you are having a boy, have you guys thought of any names yet? We are having the hardest time with that! It will hopefully get easier once we find out what we're having but probably not. :) I'll definitely be letting everyone know what it is as soon as we find out. And I'm SOOO jealous that you didn't experience morning sickness at all. You suck for that but I love you still!:) I hope all is well! Can't wait to see you at your shower here!

J + J said...

Maegan - we are having the hardest time with the name. We decided we will take a couple names with us to the hospital and name him when we see him. We just can't agree on anything! I am SO thrilled for you to find out, its so exciting. Can't wait to see you too!

Lula. said...

LOVED seeing you guys. And I love that photo... so you.

You are the cutest pregnant mama ever and I can't wait to meet the sweet boy. Nor can I wait to spend more time with you when you are up here!

xo.