12 September 2010

The O'Donnells.

My mom and Tom got married on August 7th in Manhatttan Beach.
The wedding was so sweet, combined with the perfect setting and weather.
I didn't get many pictures because I was in the wedding.
Our whole family knows how to enjoy themselves at a party. So, needless to say, we had a great time!

I am so happy for my mom. She has waited a long time to find love again and she more than deserves to have someone take care of her. It helps that we like Tom so much...he is a great man and will be a perfect addition to our crazy, predominately female family.

Congrats O'Donnells!!!

Speech

E O Mai
We danced to Island of Love....I am not going to display pictures of the actual dance to spare certain people the embarrassment (including myself).
Rhizi & Matty
Mom's work crew

 



YOU DID IT!!! - Jared Kennedy

1 comment:

sherryandbryon said...

congrats to your cute mom! she looks very happy. :)