12 September 2010

A + R

My bf (Andrea) and her man (Robin) tied the knot on Labor Day weekend.
I was fortunate enough to be apart of the festivities.
They were married in Santa Ana and had their reception at the Knott's Berry Farm Resort in Buena Park.

I have known Andrea for what feels like forever but, in reality is 7 years or so. We have always been "phone friends." We have not lived in the same city or near each other for practically our whole friendship. Until now, we live about two miles apart. 

She is one of the funniest and kind hearted people I know. She is so family oriented and is always there when you need her most. I have depended on her for so many things and without fail she has been there. I love you A and I am so happy for you. You deserve all the happiness in the world. 

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Dano!!!


oh baby!


Trish, Maren & Genie (Fred (not pictured) was there too)





1 comment:

Lula. said...

You look stunning. Like I seriously can't get over it.

(somehow I missed this post- obviously late)