10 November 2010

LA baby shower.

I was spoiled to have another baby shower in LA this past weekend. My mom, Auntie Dolly, Trisha (my cousin) and Maren (my sister) hosted the shower. Trisha and I made the decorations and the rest of the family facilitated all the set up, food, drinks, cake, games etc. It was a total success and everything went so well. The weather even cooperated, as it was supposed to rain.

I enjoyed seeing my good friends who I do not get to visit with often, especially since moving to Temecula. I miss everyone. A couple hours just wasn't enough. Nevertheless, I had a great time catching up and having some laughs. Good times.

A HUGE thank you to all my family who helped make this day wonderful! xo





Amy, Laura, Me & Heidi

Sarah, Me & Ashley - my Waterleaf girls

funny wrap job by Rhizi (yes, that is santa paper)
car seat from Maren


Me, Maren, Rhizi, Jocey & Mom
Andrea & I

Sophie (my boss at Sherwood), Me & Carol (co-worker from Sherwood)
Sisters

Auntie Cathy (my dad's sister) & I
Trisha (creative genius and cousin) & I

Me & Dinita
Me & Genie
Me, Kristi & Fredrick


Me & Nicole

2 comments:

Court and Tim said...

Could be the cutest shower ever! I am so excited for you! it is sooo close. Hope you enjoy all these sudden changes (the adjustment of not working was harder than I expected). Keep the postings coming!

Anne said...

I'm so sad i missed it!! The decorations from the LA baby shower look amazing!! You are so talented!! I hope the baby comes soon!!! That little guy is going to be so handsome!!