10 November 2010

utah baby shower.

Jared's mom and sister had a baby shower for me in Utah. It was great to see Jared's side of the family. We usually get to see them once a year at Christmas time. So, any extra visits are a treat. I was also able to see some old friends, a few of which I have not seen in years. It was great to quickly catch up.

Thank you to everyone (especially Robin & Kimmy) who helped kick off the upcoming arrival of our little guy!

Here are a few pics....there are more to come but, I have not collected them from everyone yet. Sorry. 

Dori (Jared's cousin), Me, Kimmy (my sis in-law) & Shaunie (my niece)

Auntie Dolly, Auntie Carol, Mom, Me & Trisha


Me & Lu
Domi (my niece), Me & Shaunie

1 comment:

About us said...

Oh my gosh Jillian, you are so adorably beautiful :) You are truly glowing! I can't believe that you are only less than 1 month away from from your due date. So soon!! We are so excited for you guys!